The success of our Rocket 35 has been due in large part to the toneful punch it delivers in a 35-watt package. Its size and versatility make it the ideal choice for studio work and the performance stage. So we decided to make a version of the ’35 with a distinctly “British” flavor—the Rocket 35-EL.
The Rocket 35-EL uses premium EL34 power tubes for their distinctive bark and chime, harkening back to the best sounds of the old British combos and half-stacks. And with the legendary Rocket front-end, the Rocket 35-EL goes from crispy clean tones to singing, bell-like sustains and on to deliciously tasty crunch. Switchable down to 22 “squishy” watts, Rocket 35-EL brings its broad palette of killer tones down to comfortable volume levels with a “buttery” touch that you have to feel to believe!
So if you’re up for some tasty “Brit-tones” that roll off your fingers and smack you in the forehead, check out the Rocket 35-EL!
Specs & Such:
- Output power: 35 watts, switchable to 22 watts
- Standard Rocket features include 2 switch-selectable channels, each with unique tone circuits, 2 independent effects loops, selectable 16, 8 or 4 ohm operation, tube-driven spring reverb, and line-level output.
- Available in 1×12, 2×12, 2×10, 4×10 and 1×15 ‘combo’ configurations.
- Speaker options from Celestion, Jensen, Austin Speaker Works, Weber and Eminence.
- Standard cabinet finishes include black w/ wheat grille, beige w/ burgundy grille. Custom colors available.
Also available with GZ34 tube rectifier (Rocket 35-EL/TR).
Tone “Lightyears From Ordinary!”