To follow up on the success of the Rocket 50 we enjoyed in the late 1990’s, I wanted to create a down-sized Rocket that would be perfect for rehearsals and recording, yet still have enough punch and cutting power for live performance. The Rocket 35 achieves this by using the same front-end circuitry as it’s bigger sibling, and with the use of 5881 power tubes—still in the 6L6 family, but able to perform at lower power levels.
The Rocket 35 has found its niche with a diverse group of players that have one thing in common: the need for a versatile amp that can excel in almost any situation they are faced with. And now that it includes a “low power” mode—for operating at 22 watts—the Rocket 35 is a great choice for rehearsals and tracking gigs as well.
Check out the Rocket 35 and see how well it can fit in your world!
Specs & Such:
- Output power: 35 watts, switchable to 22 watts
- Standard Rocket features include 2 switch-selectable channels, each with unique tone circuits, 2 independent effects loops, selectable 16, 8 or 4 ohm operation, tube-driven spring reverb, and line-level output.
- Available in 1×12, 2×12, 2×10, 4×10 and 1×15 ‘combo’ configurations.
- Speaker options from Celestion, Jensen, Austin Speaker Works, Weber and Eminence.
- Standard cabinet finishes include black w/ wheat grille, beige w/ burgundy grille. Custom colors available.
Also available with GZ34 tube rectifier (Rocket 35/TR).
Tone “Lightyears From Ordinary!”