We introduced our first model, the Rocket 90, back in 1994. It was an answer for those players who dug the clean spank and headroom of a Twin™, but wanted killer overdrive tones without blasting everyone from the room. Working with master guitar builder and hardware guru Trev Wilkinson, I developed the Rocket 90 to be a combination of sparkling clean tones and creamy overdrive with amazing punch and sustain—at any volume!
The Rocket 90’s range of tone and gain can virtually do it all: from crystal clear jazz tones, to spanky country picking, authoritative rock and blues with just a touch of “hair”, to raging overdrive that brings down the house. The Rocket 90 may well be the answer you’re looking for!
Specs & Such:
- Output power: 90 watts, switchable to 50 watts.
- Standard Rocket features include 2 switch-selectable channels, each with unique tone circuits, 2 independent effects loops, selectable 16, 8 or 4 ohm operation, tube-driven spring reverb, and line-level output.
- Available in 2×12, 4×10 and 1×15 ‘combo’ configurations, and ‘head’ configuration.
- Cabinet configurations include 2×12, 4×12 and 4×10.
- Speaker options from Celestion, Jensen, Austin Speaker Works, Weber and Eminence.
- Standard cabinet finishes include black w/ wheat grille, beige w/ burgundy grille. Custom colors available.
Tone “Lightyears From Ordinary!”